Ignored my boyfriend for 2 days for standing me up but he is acting like nothing happened. He texts me every morning as if he doesn’t know I’m mad?

I’ve been dating this guy for about 4 almost 5 months. Last weekend I got upset with him because Sunday was supposed to be our day. He tried to get me to spend time with him Friday and Saturday but I had other plans. Finally I agreed that he could spend a night Saturday once I got home from partying with my friends. He did but, left early Sunday morning to go work in the country with his dad. Before he left on Sunday I told him how I felt about us not being able to spend much time lately. He said all the right things and sounded sincere. He told me how he wants to be around more etc. and he misses us spending time etc... He also said, he would come back to my house on Sunday so we can spend the day together. He never showed up and never called to say he wasn’t coming. This is the 2nd time this has happened. The first time I addressed it with him and told him how it made me feel. Well this time I decided to ignore him for a couple of days. Despite me ignoring him, he still continues to text me every morning like usual as if nothing happened. Today I decided to respond to his Goodmorning message with a thank you. I was very short. He tried to make conversation with me like usual as if nothing happened. But I was very short with him. Why would a guy continue to act as if he didn’t do anything wrong? Please give your opinions. Guys especially!

12