She ignores me then adds me on social media?

So I started to like a girl but she said she had a boyfriend when she clearly didn't. We went on one date a few months later, but she never responded to my me afterwards, called me or texted back, and I never heard from her until a year later she decides to add me on different social media... why? What's the point of that?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with both guys those are highly possible, also I wanted to add that she might of had feelings come back but that's probably only because she didn't realize it or because it didn't work with someone else

• Yeah... that's what I think as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• B'coz it didn't work out with somebody else. You aren't a prince of her dreams, so it's not recommended to fall on her.