What do you surprise guys with?

You know how guys surprise girls with flowers? What is an alternative to surprise guys with? 🤔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on guy a lot really, if they romantic or not is a big factor,
    if romantic it be things that show you thinking of or care,
    not talking flowers,
    my ex even use to send bears on occasion with treats she find it not same to guy but was nice she put effort in to show cared
    like going out your way to get something he really wants that been hard get or has let go trying get atm,
    cancerians love when you cook things, not has be huge dinner etc
    just some of fav foods or deserts,
    guys normally not to fussed with jewellery but a rare gift is nice like necklace with something he likes on it,

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean you could still do flowers. I do. Anything you think they'd like really? Pizza is good, almost everyone likes pizza. Or maybe a pastry? Like a cinnamon roll? Or a cupcake? A candle maybe?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Guys don't really do material symbolic gestures. That's why the engagement ring is for her, not him. I think they respond more to actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homemade treats like cookies or brownies. Tickets to a ballgame. Video game. A cup or glass or mug with their favorite sports team decal on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is specific to me, but I’ve been busy with work and working at home a lot. My gal brought me a platter with some fine cheeses, prosciutto, olives, candied walnuts, sliced up ripe red pear, and a glass of wine so I could have a little break with her. That was so awesomely thoughtful.

Maybe there is something like that which your guy would enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes