What do you surprise guys with?

You know how guys surprise girls with flowers? What is an alternative to surprise guys with? 🤔

14

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on guy a lot really, if they romantic or not is a big factor,
    if romantic it be things that show you thinking of or care,
    not talking flowers,
    my ex even use to send bears on occasion with treats she find it not same to guy but was nice she put effort in to show cared
    like going out your way to get something he really wants that been hard get or has let go trying get atm,
    cancerians love when you cook things, not has be huge dinner etc
    just some of fav foods or deserts,
    guys normally not to fussed with jewellery but a rare gift is nice like necklace with something he likes on it,

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean you could still do flowers. I do. Anything you think they'd like really? Pizza is good, almost everyone likes pizza. Or maybe a pastry? Like a cinnamon roll? Or a cupcake? A candle maybe?