My little sisters boyfriend calls his parents MOMMY and DADDY... He’s 29! Am I wrong for trying to convince my sister to dump his ass?

My sister (27) has been dating a guy for about 2 months and met his parents for the first time. But, it soon dawned on here that he addresses them as MOMMY and DADDY... Sure that’s something you do if you are 5 but TWENTY EIGHT? We’re all trying to convince my sister to get out now, is that wrong?

Also, he’s not disabled or autistic
  • Yes you are wrong, everyone deserves a chance
  • WTF? Try harder dude, she needs to dump his ass
  • There’s nothing wrong with that, I still call my parents mommy and daddy too
    Vote C

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you need to dump someone, because they call their parents something you don't? That's insane.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends... When I am talking to my family members, such as my sister- we say mommy and daddy. But if I am talking about my parents to any one else- its my parents or mom and dad.

Either way, I think that's a pretty petty thing and you should maybe butt out of her relationship.