My little sisters boyfriend calls his parents MOMMY and DADDY... He’s 29! Am I wrong for trying to convince my sister to dump his ass?

My sister (27) has been dating a guy for about 2 months and met his parents for the first time. But, it soon dawned on here that he addresses them as MOMMY and DADDY... Sure that’s something you do if you are 5 but TWENTY EIGHT? We’re all trying to convince my sister to get out now, is that wrong?

Also, he’s not disabled or autistic
  • Yes you are wrong, everyone deserves a chance
    Vote A
  • WTF? Try harder dude, she needs to dump his ass
    Vote B
  • There’s nothing wrong with that, I still call my parents mommy and daddy too
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you need to dump someone, because they call their parents something you don't? That's insane.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends... When I am talking to my family members, such as my sister- we say mommy and daddy. But if I am talking about my parents to any one else- its my parents or mom and dad.

Either way, I think that's a pretty petty thing and you should maybe butt out of her relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That’s no reason for a breakup. If she’s happy with him and he treats her well, then mind your own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of trying to convince your sister to dump him mind your own business, invest your time in something worth while like being supportive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see what’s wrong with that? Sounds like he has a good relationship with his parents, which is never a bad thing

1|0
    0|0
  • That's no reason for a break up

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That's the stupidest reason for a break-up I've ever heard. Let the guy call his parents whatever the hell he likes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like he was brought up with by always calling them that, and not calling his parents by their real names if that's a reason to break up that's a lame excuse and wanted to break up for something else anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason that's weird is because memes have sexualized the words Daddy and less often Mommy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a female it wouldn’t be so bad but a guy wtf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes