Does a skinny guy has more chance with a skinny girl than a curvy/chubby/fat girl?

In my experience this is definitely true, because bigger/curvier girls are shallower. They want a bigger/taller guy and don't like skinny guys, while skinny girls don't have such requirements.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To most it's not about being shallow. The whole idea is the woman should be smaller than her male counterpart. That's what society projects.
    I'm curvy, and dating a stick dude right now. Some days I feel morbidly obese in comparison to him, even though I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, but you are less likely to be into a skinny guy or show your attraction towards him?

• Yes because it has the effect of making the bigger girl over self conscious and totally aware how big she is, even if she's a healthy weight etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, because a lot of bigger women turn a skinny guy down because they aren't comfortable with the size difference.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Many skinny guys are with very large women so I have say no on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of fat chicks that like skinny guys. This way the kids don’t come out too plump.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes