Is it okay for a guy to date a girl older than him?

I really like this girl but she’s 4 years older and is 24, I don’t really know where to ask her to a date to.

Is it okay to date her? Will people mock me for it?
  • Yes
  • No

1531

Most Helpful Girls

• As long as the age gap isn't where someone is underage and thier brains aren't on the same level, its perfectly fine. 4 years isn't that big a difference, but it will be somewhat noticeable when you're young. If she really likes you the age won't matter.

• That depends on her suitability and on your suitability too. For example - the president of France is with a woman 24 years older than him but even though she is 24 years older than him - she looks better than him. Hugh Jackman has an 18 year difference between him and his wife and they have been married around 2 decades if I remember correctly. Jeff Bezo's wife is several inches taller than him and she pursued him rather than him pursuing her when they first started dating.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's perfectly fine to date an older girl. She's only 4 years older anyway, that's not that much. If she was like 10 years older I'd say that's a little bit much, but 4? Whatever, man, you do you.

Ask her out! Take her to a nice restaurant or go on a hike together or something.

• Depends on the country, but in USA dating a cougar is a badge of pride. I would choose an older lady over a younger lady any day. Older lady, also known as cougars, are very good in bed. If you can get a lady that's more than 10 years older, you hit the jackpot. You will have so much fun in bed, that you will think that Earth is Heaven. I would suggest you look for a woman who is in her mid-40s, and divorced with children. These such creatures have an insatiable appetite for lust that can only be quenched by riding 20 year old cocks. Feel blessed that you got the opportunity.