Is it wrong to flirt with others while in a relationship?

It never goes further than flirting but I just don't do it in front of him.

For instance, if my best friend invited me to a disco, I'm dancing with a couple cute guys. Also, I pretended to be someone else online but never had intention of ever meeting him. I gave 3 online guys a fake name and false address.

I'm just flirty by nature.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course its fucking wrong.
    Is it wrong for you? No, you are just having innocent fun and you never actually cheated.
    But its disrespectful as fuck for your partner. It doesn't matter if you do it infront of him or not. Its disrespectful nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You make me sick.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never kissed them nor did anything sexual with them.

• In that case I think you should just stop doing whatever you're doing with other guys.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Is it wrong? Probably but I'm a huge flirt too I can't help myself if I see someone cute I can't help but flirt, while your partner may not be too happy about it if they find out in my mind it doesn't really matter so long as you're loyal to you partner and don't have any real feelings for any of the people you flirt with other than a physical attraction

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty flirty too but watch boundaries like touching other people when you are flirting with them. Its one thing to compliment people and be nice to them but if you start crossing the touching boundary then things get too familiar in my opinion if you are in a commited exclusive relationship.

I'm super flirty too so I can relate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes