Is it wrong to flirt with others while in a relationship?

It never goes further than flirting but I just don't do it in front of him.

For instance, if my best friend invited me to a disco, I'm dancing with a couple cute guys. Also, I pretended to be someone else online but never had intention of ever meeting him. I gave 3 online guys a fake name and false address.

I'm just flirty by nature.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course its fucking wrong.
    Is it wrong for you? No, you are just having innocent fun and you never actually cheated.
    But its disrespectful as fuck for your partner. It doesn't matter if you do it infront of him or not. Its disrespectful nonetheless.

Most Helpful Girl

• You make me sick.

• I never kissed them nor did anything sexual with them.

• In that case I think you should just stop doing whatever you're doing with other guys.