Does the person that ends a relationship feel as bad/hurt as the person who gets broken up with?

I don’t know why but a part of me would feel better knowing he felt as shitty as I do right now.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only hope my ex feels as shitty or worse than I do at present... She cheated, I dumper her and kicked her out.

• I think you’re in a valid situation to hope she feels worse. I went from a guy who was super romantic for weeks on end to cold and distant in a 48 hour time span. I was completely thrown off.

• People change that quickly?

• Sometimes in the blink of an eye

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation I think. I've hurt more when being the one thats been broken up with