Should I text/call after a day of silence?

Ok, so this girl and I have been texting for a week. She still hasn't responded to a text I sent days ago. I haven't called her yet, but I want to since she told me her schedule. We're suppose to go to a concert next month, but how can that come to fruition if she's not responding? Should I call her or text her one more time? I know most of you are gonna say, "Leave her alone," but I'm really feeling this girl, y'all.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah text one more time. If she still leaves you on read then take someone else to the concert that texts back. šŸ’€šŸ’€

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter how you feel. Only the woman's interest level matters. If a woman has not responded to your phone call or text, don't send another one, otherwise it makes you look like a loser with self-pride. Let it go. If she responds great.. if she doesn't screw her. Say you do send another phone call or text and she does respond, think to yourself, how interested is she in you really, she probably is just going to use you for free dinner and dump you. Do not send her another text. Do not under any circumstances. Period.