Should I go and meet the guy eventhough im not pretty?

So, I met this guy 2 years ago on Tinder. We chat and know each other just through text and calls but we never meet because we're staying far away from each other.

We lose contact for a few months because we've been busy with stuff but recently I just moved to a new states and he suddenly text me and ask about current life and he said that he's just moved to new states too.

Guess what? We're moving in the same states! So he decided he wanted to meet me since we're close and he want to celebrate his birthday with me. But I hesitates because I'm a bit chubby for him (since he's quite slender) so I don't have the confidence to meet him.

And I am afraid we will lose contact again. I really like him tho I have confessed to him but his answer is "i can't say yes, I can't say no either" that's why i've been ignoring him but he text me again after we lose contact. Should I meet him?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. He already know what you look like, so he's OK with it (and there is nothing wrong with being chubby), and he wants to meet you. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• He actually don't even know what I look like. Because I only give him my selfies, not my one whole body pic. :(

• You should meet him anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw no no. You should meet him, you've been chatting for such a long time. He wouldn't of kept up with the chatting if he didn't like talking with you and your personality, plus he offered to meet with him so you could celebrate his birthday together. He likes you, even if it's at least as a friend 🙂 if he suddenly gets turned off from your looks, he doesn't worth it. But it doesn't seem like he just would. 2 years is a long time to get to know each other and get close!

Good luck ❤