How does one tell a girl he doesn't want anything more to do with her?

My friend has a bit of a problem. He was in a club (drunk af) and a drunk girl came up to him and they danced and what not. It ended with the two of them exchanging numbers and making out but when he got sober he changed his mind and now he's not sure how to turn her down. How (being honest included) would you girls want a guy to tell you this. What I mean is, what way should he put it so he's as considerate as possible.

32

Most Helpful Girls

• I think he should just be honest. Tell her he had a lovely night but he’s just not interested. It will upset her sure but better than being all nice about it & making her think she has a chance. I had a guy do this & he strung me along for months making me think he really liked me but wasn’t ready to be anything more than friends! So better to be honest & up front from the start