Why can't a girl be honest with me just for once?

Iam a pretty honest guy, and a very good looking one according to 99% of females (regardless of age) i met or my parents met, i also put an effort and make sure to look and dress good, as a result i get so much attention from women.

Met this girl months ago, it started rocky , hot and cold, soon she would message more, disappear then reappear a couple weeks later, i saw her with a guy once, a while later messaged her asking who that was to which she replied "He's no one its okay " ... the past couple of months have been great, texting day and night, went out a lot, cuddled, made out, emotional talk and she keeps telling i wish you were here, i wish you can hug me i wish i can always be with you... etc

Iam not the most emoitional dude but for a while i believed it, sh*t she even removed pics of her with that dude from social media, she asked me what are we and i explained to her that we like each others company and all is going well, she asked again a week later and i told her looks like emotions are getting involved and it may result in something more, she agreed and wanted that... i asked her if she wants anything serious or just finds me hot and wanna spend time with me she replied " you really thing i would agree to date you just cause you're hot?" , not gonna lie i liked that answer i truly did.

but now 3 weeks after our convo, she is distant, acts weird, cold and just the spark isn't there anymore, for a while i thought i might give something serious a chance but nope looks like i was wrong , i just wish for once to find a girl who actually is as honest as me and tells me what she wants, but no they always lie lie and keep lying.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find a girl that's going to be honest, don't blame us all bc of the couple girls you didn't find being honest.
    That girl you're referring to showed signs right from the start she wasn't sincere, for that you shouldn't have been surprised by what's happening now with her.

• couple? more like a couple dozens , she's not the first and i dont think she will be the last to lie to me, if you can just hang out with me for a day and see the amount of taken girls who have no problem getting me with me you'd probably side with me on this one

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion it's not always dishonesty. I had a girl who told me she'd love me forever no matter what happened, even if I became a cripple, jobless, anything. And that sounded very sweet and she broke up with me a year later (actually cold feet when we were engaged to be married). :-D

But I don't think she was lying at the time. I just came to realize she's very fickle. She fell for me too quickly, perhaps, as she said such things just a few months into dating, and maybe her idea of who I am was different from who I turned out to be as more time passed.

I've come to put very little stock into words as a result. Even if they aren't intended to deceive, the person could change their mind. I've often found it a path to nothing but pain if you take mere words too seriously.

• I am the kind of guy who doesn't take what most women say seriously i realize they dont even understand themselves at times, but she seemed rationale, good and decent enough plus she's from a good family and her parents raised her well from the looks of it , i have known her for about 10 months, i thought after all this time if she truly wanna go out with me, talk to me, flirt with me and tell me she has feelings for me then it can't be a lie, but i was wrong, looks like she is simply to fragile to be believed she changes her mind every two seconds, she's not someone who i can trust to build something with, such women can never have a happy lasting relationships , if we end up exclusively dating chances are she will bored and go look for someone else.

• With that one I got engaged to before, she reminded me of a cat... like making you feel like they love you so much one moment, then lose interest the next... very fickle. But whatever the case, I think you have to guard the heart -- distrust the words a bit... protect yourself.

• yeah fortunately iam a rational and reasonable guy, and if i find something fishy i stop and take a good look at it, is it worth it or not "?

she's attractive, she's been always nice to me, she's from a good family, we like each other, we enjoy each others company and we click pretty well... on the other hand she is cheating on her boyfriend with me, she lied to me countless times, she acts weird at times and can't even come up with a decent lie, bottom line, i can't trust her even if i want to.