Why my dating experience was different as a indian and as a latina?

I made two dating profile as a Latina and as a indian pictures were same i got less match as indian and people were expecting sex more with Latina (i am indian but i can easily pass as a Latina)

111

Most Helpful Guys

• it could be that many people view Indian's as more religious and what with all the bad rap that have been going on where Asian's are concerned that may have been a huge part to play in the less successful side to things...
    whereas Latina's have not had much serious negativity if any and is more likely why that profile was more popular

• Maybe you are right that's why indian are more successful offline than online

• That's what i always say that people should be judge as individual rather than group

• its how I've always been tbh

• We assume you don't date out of your race so most guys will just skip Indian chicks. We also assume sex won't be happening until we walk down the isle.

• Well but i date all kind of guy's and I am definitely not virgin

• byyyyye. Enjoy Tinder

• THANKS LUVLY

Most Helpful Girl

• Often Indians come with cultural and religious traditions that others not of that descent don’t wish to be involved in. Latina’s do not have that same stereotype

• Maybe you are right i guess that's why indian are more successful in real life dating than online.

• Sorry it was a misunderstanding

• probably not in person.