Why my dating experience was different as a indian and as a latina?

I made two dating profile as a Latina and as a indian pictures were same i got less match as indian and people were expecting sex more with Latina (i am indian but i can easily pass as a Latina)

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• it could be that many people view Indian's as more religious and what with all the bad rap that have been going on where Asian's are concerned that may have been a huge part to play in the less successful side to things...
    whereas Latina's have not had much serious negativity if any and is more likely why that profile was more popular

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you are right that's why indian are more successful offline than online

• Show All
    • That's what i always say that people should be judge as individual rather than group

• its how I've always been tbh

• We assume you don't date out of your race so most guys will just skip Indian chicks. We also assume sex won't be happening until we walk down the isle.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well but i date all kind of guy's and I am definitely not virgin

• Show All
    • byyyyye. Enjoy Tinder

• THANKS LUVLY

Most Helpful Girl

• Often Indians come with cultural and religious traditions that others not of that descent don’t wish to be involved in. Latina’s do not have that same stereotype

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe you are right i guess that's why indian are more successful in real life dating than online.

• Show All
    • Sorry it was a misunderstanding

• probably not in person.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You're in Nrw York, so there are more guys who are themselves Latino than Indian guys, therefore I would expect more interest in a Latina, even before you factor in things like religious and cultural differences, and even the prospect that she might have an arranged marriage lurking in her future. When I was your age, I never even thought about dating the Indian girls I knew at school for those reasons, even though I found them interesting.

0|0
    0|1
    • Well i mostly got attention from white guys when i was Latina so latino factor don't really work

• Show All
    • Him you were him what you would have done?

• I would overlook it and date you.

• While both Hispanics and Indians are ethnic minority groups in the U. S. Hispanics tend to be of significantly lower economic status on average (Indians tend to be rather affluent). Hispanics are also a far larger ethnic minority group in the U. S (about 16% compared to about 1%).

Something that holds true across all demographics (globally not just in the U. S.) is that economically speaking women tend to partner across and up. While men tend to partner across and down.

So this translates to Hispanic women simply having a larger cross section of potential partners.

This is likely compounded by the strong traditional family values of Indians. Dating an Indian girl is usually a family affair. One's chances are greatly increased by being Indian themselves. At the very least one should be well educated, with a high paying job in a respected profession, and marriage minded.

Not every Indian woman comes with all that red tape. But a lot do. Enough that I'm sure that a lot of guys who have any experience trying to date one or have heard stories probably instantly count them out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Both of us had same background in profile and i even got racist comment in latina profile like engineer Latina even exist

• Someone in comment section told me that people don't date indian because they consider indian gense inferior any reason why people think so even though most indian are rich and educated?

• Well it sounds like you got a few assholes in the mix. Loud mouths giving a stated reason doesn't mean that's all the reason there is.

• I've noticed Indian girls in general have a bad stigma.
    Everyone thinks you guys don't bath, and that you're not allowed to date anyone who isn't Indian. And you guys have a reputation for only studying and being introverted.
    While Latinas are known for being more flirty, extroverted and party.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what my friend told me why i guy's don't approach me even though i am hot and i was way more successful in real life dating than online dating my situation is way better than my older brother who is still virgin at least i am not Virgin like him and have been in relationship

• Show All
    • As i said i am from madhya pradesh

• OMG. That was gonna be my next guess

• You are in New York? I wish I knew this. I never noticed this or missed something, as I read the thread I dont know, it depends where in NY you posted the area I guess. I can't get either of the demographics

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Latina girls are associated with sexy dances, beach girls, nice music, and not conservative... amongst other things I guess too

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what other things?

• Show All
    • I am not talking about white people but when people i tell people tell that i want to get attention from non indian they assumed that i only want white men

• "when people i tell people tell that i want to get attention from non indian they assumed that i only want white men"

I'm white and don't think that. That is preposterous to think. You have to deal with being stereotyped as being conservative and whatever. I have to deal with being stereotyped as privileged and smug. The public is borderline retarded t b h.

• Stereotypes

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you please explain me reason why i got less match even though picture most of my match were white so it wasn't like latino rejected me for having different culture.

• Show All
    • It is only a steorytype people should judge as a individual rather than based on steorytype i am not a prude

• That's the world for you

• Where do you live?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually pretty interesting

0|0
    0|0
    • It is actually very intresting experience as a Latina i have gotten to see different kind of racism

• Show All
    • Comment like do engineer latina exist and men were more sexually aggressive it is interesting how people treat you differently based on your ethnicity

• I try to treat everyone equally but I know I don't succeed sometimes.

• foto?

0|0
    0|0
    • Social experiment

• Show All
    • I said that i am indian who look latina

• That was social experiment and i have latino friend by the way

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes