Who would you marry fat British girl or skinny turkish girl?

I was just wondering who most guys would chooseWho would you marry fat British girl or skinny turkish girl?
  • Slim turkish girl
    Vote A
  • Fat British girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I didn't know Turkish girls could be so hot! I mean, I never assumed otherwise, but I never thought about it.

Who wants to date a fat British girl? I would still choose the Turkish girl even if the British girl had comparable curves.

Turkish girl for the win... That had to be an expected result, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • There are many hot girl in Turkey western people don't portray as hot through so people don't know what Turkish girl's look like.

• Show All
    • That's what i was thinking according to him men don't want to have half Turkish kids for me it is hard to believe that men will ignored my blonde and blue eye sister only because she is Turkish and choose a average Asian over her maybe girls do this but guys mostly at least based on observation want a Good looking abe cool girl

• He actually that people would only want sex with me kind of attention people won't marry me when i told him that i get more attention than Asian from Europe western countries south america and other middle eastern countries

• Skinny Turkish girl, they are more traditional than the hyper liberal British.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Silly comparison. You must have some real ethnic insecurity if you think they're on the same level which insinuates being Turkish is bad. If your aim is to see which ethnicity people may prefer, you'd be better off choosing people who are equivalent.

0|1
    1|0
    • Most people don't like Turkish so i was just wondering nothing else

• Show All
    • So he is wrong?

• Some people might not, plenty of people do. Same as any other group of people.

• Out of the two I’d obviously pick the Turkish girl but it’s not a fair comparison, there are some stunning girls in Britain likewise I’m sure there are some fat girls in Turkey
    I’m guessing that British girl is northern lol 😂
    Maybe even Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

0|0
    0|0
    • Fat girls and skinny girls live in all countries i was just wondering who people would choose

• It would depend on personality and connection but I won't lie Turkish girl has a bit of a start.

1|0
    0|0
  • in this case the turkish beauty but I wouldn't mind British either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkish... They are more closer to our culture, and religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are not preferable one is massive the other has no breast thighs or ass

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol her body is goal

• Show All
    • Fair enough I just prefer a body don't don't look like it belongs to a child

• And i like women who are not whale reason why so many famous girls have body like her

• I now understand ''Brexit'' a little better.

0|1
    0|0
  • skinny turkish one

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends heavily on personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fat one ☝️

0|0
    0|0
    • Racist?

• Show All
    • Ya they care about race but not latinas and Asians or white girls

Those are the exceptions. They care for other races though yes

That’s what I meant

• Can you elaborate?

• Fat British girl, less likely to be a money scam!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but Turkish slim Turkish girl can be cute

• Show All
    • Many girls like this live in Turkey people and i can understand if you wanted to support your people maybe you want 100% English kids

• No nothing like that, just a lot distrust for things that seem too good to be true I guess

• The Turk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish girl 😍

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes