Girls, Do you think it looks/feels... odd when a woman is taller than her man?

Maybe i'm just a judgmental asshole, but i saw a middle aged couple today on the train and the guy must have been around 5'4 or so which isn't tall but not ridiculously short either. However the lady he was with was at least 2-3 inches taller wearing flat shoes and something about them seemed *off*.

Rational mind tells me it's irrelevant and they are a happy couple but the primal side of my mind made it seem slightly weird. I also thought if they were younger i'd give them a complete pass (for an unknown reason). I can only imagine if i feel like that as an outsider looking in, what a girl would think being a part of it?
  • Yes
  • No
  • In some cases
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Girls

• In all honesty, while it shouldn't be... it still comes off a little awkward.

Which sucks for tall girls and short guys

• Yes it is. I don't know probably because we are programmed to think certain ways about male vs female traits when it comes to couples. I admit I won't date any guys below 5'7 though. I have dated a guy who was 5'5 but I realized that he was actually not my type.