Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Pretty face+fat ass= <3
i dom't adhere well to social cues

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t really care about it.

I have a high voice anyway, and my figure is pretty feminine as it is. And I’m a very happy, giggly person. I don’t wear makeup, but also people tell me that I don’t need it. Some girls ask me what lipstick or blush I use, when I’m not wearing any. They also ask me about my hair routine, but that’s something I actually put some effort into, just because my hair is difficult to keep healthy. As for clothes, I mostly like it when my clothes are fun. I like bright colors, and fuzzy sweaters, and swishy skirts, and funny tights. So I’m pretty feminine anyway, but it’s mostly unintentional.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I love girly girls. I like girls in dresses with makeup. Someone I can take care of and let's me be the man

0|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• Important :)

0|2
    0|1
  • I thought once I wasn't femenine. Then someone pointed all the femenine things I do. I do femenine stuff unaware. I'm femenine by accident. But I feel I have the femininity of a 7 years old girl :V

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont give a rats ass about femininity. Is that even something people care about nowadays? Im a bodybuilder who practically lives in sweats and sweatshirts, never does her makeup or hair, and burps a lot

1|1
    0|2
  • I don't fit into conventional ideas of femininity, but I still think I'm feminine in my own way.

I don't use makeup, my clothes are dull and consist of loose t shirts and skinny I'm not conscious of my appearance as most women are

I never liked playing with girly games as kid. I never liked dolls. I liked cars and puzzles more.

At the same time I'm emotional, empathetic and hella caring for close people. I'm naturally submissive person.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm feminine when I feel like it, otherwise burn shit and scream bloody murder in the streets.

2|3
    1|1
  • ultra important

1|4
    0|2
  • I dont care really about that stuff.
    I often get too hung up on it and insecure , but truth is we need to stop seeing femininity and masculinity. I'm just a person. I like blue but I still like pink. I like flowers and makeup and nice womens clothes but I also like video games and baggy mens clothes. I'd say I'm mostly masculine , but I dont feel bad about that. Nothing I can change about really. Plus there are some nice things about masculinity especially in professional settings.

1|1
    0|1
  • Somedays I'd put a dress on and feel super empowered and like a boss ass bish, other days I'm like cba I'm sticking a jumper three times to big for me on with a pair of leggings. There's not really a need to make feminity a big deal, people should dress however they feel confident and happy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I’m not very feminine even though I do clean up nice when I want to.

0|3
    0|0
  • Very important... I like being feminine and I'd like to stay feminine!

1|2
    0|0
  • Too ambivuois.. that’s why I don’t like labels. Pretense of specificity but actually just dumping everything it very little into that batch which invariably will not fit everyone. In addition what is feminine changes every few decades, thre is reallyno inherent meaning.

I love flowy dresses and scented oil and I’ll wear them in combat boots playing basketball.

I think courage us very important but should not be an excuse to be ruthless.

Respect is essential but no more than rejecting bullshit

Whatever is considered masculine or feminine it’s all hijab and we all fit it- whether we feel feee or bothered to access it or not. It’s in our blood.

People are, I am, many things, they are all important to me.

🦋🦋🦋

1|1
    0|0
    • Feminity =/= clothes. Feminity is motherly, soft and caring. When masculinity is fatherly, rough and protective. Nothing to do with clothes.

• Show All
    • Human not hijab

ambiguous not oblivious

Courage is not courage us

Feel free not feeee

Auto -dis- correct 😁🙃

• lol chick can't type

• I don’t think it’s important because I don’t care to go out of my way to make irrelevant people comfortable. I think I’m feminine. But if I’m not... I don’t care 🤷🏾‍♀️

0|2
    0|0
  • My own femininity or others’? I don’t really care anything about anyone else’s, but my own femininity is very important to me. I kinda wish I was more girly but there’s not much I can do about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very. I am an old-fashioned girl. I love dressing like girls did in the 50’s. Red lipstick, dresses with white pimples on it, high glittery heels, long hair, nicely maintained nails. To me it’s important to take care of myself. It makes me feel luxurious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this question towards men or women? Also why can't black women answer?

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm I suppose I can say I don’t really mind, it’s of very little importance to me, I think. I love wearing hoodies, lifting, and I am trying to join the military, don’t really wear any makeup most days maybe eyeliner? I think it’s called bc my mom got me into that saying it’s time 🤣 but as far as attitudes go I do not allowed neither like guys to dominate me or my desires, but I am really caring towards everyone even if they hurt me, I don’t like arguments, I am loyal to a fault, and I am not materialistic at all (a rose makes me happier than diamonds ) and I will not allow a guy to use me or control my every move I also do not want kids. So I don’t really know where all that would put me ☺️

0|1
    0|1
  • I don’t care about it because in the real world it doesn’t matter nor is it applied till something happens and many want to do a walk-a-thon or March.

1|1
    1|1
  • My clothing choices enhance my feminine body traits-curve of the waist, rounder hips, fuller butt, and boobs.. things that men typically don't have.
    I think I do care about my femininity. I've always loved the shape of a woman's body and I like showing off my own.
    I am also quite maternal and I really am eager to start a family and have little ones.

However, some people define femininity as including things like meekness and letting people walk all over you, or letting the man have the last word in relationships-this is where I draw the line. I'm someone who dresses quite feminine, who adores children and craves to be a mom, but I do not let my bf's word have power over my own.

0|2
    1|2
    • Aww that was so cute when u talked about little ones.

And I agree. It's silly to me that women fall for the "bad boys" who usually are just glorified jerks that walk all over them. And some of them are cool with that.. I like women with self respect and opinions. I can't always agree, but at least it feels like I'm getting close to someone real.

• @Devourtheuniverse little ones are precious :)

I agree but also think that women give up their voice in the name of femininity for 'traditional' men too. People who have this idea that a man is leader of the home and a woman, as a feminine creature, should not have final say in the household.

• I’m not dainty... it’s painful to act dainty so...😂
    I’m such a girl in few ways and a grown man in others.

1|0
    0|1
  • It’s optional but I do tend to be very girly I just like to be that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 45

• I like tomboys, among others, so she doesn't have to be ultra-feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's "important" but I also like tomboys... I think femininity is imporant but it doesn't mean somebody has to act super feminine all the time. I act a bit feminine too sometimes but you'd have a hard time arguing that I'm a woman or overall very effeminate.

1|2
    0|0
  • Very important, I don't want to date a guy. But at the same time I don't want a girly girl because seriously most women are incredibly boring with no hobbies or interests outside of their own appearance, I will trade taking an hour to get ready for a girl without makeup and nice clothes who will eat pizza and play games for an hour instead.

0|1
    1|0
  • Being with a very feminine woman just feels like a more natural and healthy fit for me. I'm better complimented by greater contrast. Greater femininity fosters greater masculinity. It's something of a positive feedback loop.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't agree that tomboys can't be very feminine.

Sometimes they're MORE feminine and that's what makes them better than all the rest of you.

Word up. Fite me. You and your whole gang...

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|1
    0|1
  • I just said "It's Okay" meaning that the more/less feminine a woman is I don't think an issue that would have much of an impact on my attraction level.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say super important, since I consider that a woman should, as much as possible, be feminine. But I won't go on a beating spree on women who aren't, it's their choice.

1|1
    0|1
  • Middle of the road. Overly is, for me, a no go. Devoid of any is the same. I like women to be entirely comfortable and feel ok to leave the makeup alone for a while. I’ll never dictate but the fewer lipsticks and foundations the better. Makeup isn’t a necessity nor is pristinely feminine clothes. Jeans, vans and a tee and is my idea of perfect. So femininity isn’t important at all really but I am only attracted to women so... I’m basically going round in circles and waffling rubbish blah blah blah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do polls...
    But... guys like girls to be girls. The more they try to be like men the less desirable they are to them.

0|1
    0|1
  • In transgender mtf's? I think it's quite important. With CIS girls, it's more flexible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to answer without context. Dating very much so. It's what I find attractive. Anyone else who cares?

0|1
    1|0
    • So I wonder which girl doesn't respect my views and thinks that o should date any girl regardless of my preferences.

I guess she's masculine and is personally offended that I said I wouldn't fancy her but would be her friend.

• Without women we couldnt live seriously, ask your mother if you dont believe me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not very important, in fact, I do prefer a bit of masculinity. Girls who don't have a bit of that tend to do nothing but drag me down.

0|0
    0|1
  • No such a thing as femininity or masculinity 😎

(Psst! It's merely a social concept)

0|1
    0|0
  • Tomboys are my favorite type of girl. But that doesn't mean they can't be feminine.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like quite a feminine woman just personal preference

0|2
    0|0
  • Take it or leave it. I like girly girls but I also like tomboys

0|1
    0|0
  • It's important, because it's so beautiful and attractive.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think people are people. Don't be someone you aren't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Super important, but that's just, like, my opinion, man.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes