How important is femininity to you?

How important is femininity to you?

How important is femininity to you?

How important is femininity to you?
  • Ultra Important
  • Super Important
  • It's okay.
    Vote C
  • I can take it or leave it
    Vote D
  • I like tomboys
    Vote E
Pretty face+fat ass= <3
i dom't adhere well to social cues

3347

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t really care about it.

I have a high voice anyway, and my figure is pretty feminine as it is. And I’m a very happy, giggly person. I don’t wear makeup, but also people tell me that I don’t need it. Some girls ask me what lipstick or blush I use, when I’m not wearing any. They also ask me about my hair routine, but that’s something I actually put some effort into, just because my hair is difficult to keep healthy. As for clothes, I mostly like it when my clothes are fun. I like bright colors, and fuzzy sweaters, and swishy skirts, and funny tights. So I’m pretty feminine anyway, but it’s mostly unintentional.

Most Helpful Guys

• I love girly girls. I like girls in dresses with makeup. Someone I can take care of and let's me be the man