Do you like being approached by strangers?

When random guys approach me I’m never enthused about it. I usually make cordial conversation and turn them down. I prefer a more intimate approach from guys who somewhat know me. While I appreciate my physical side being admired. I much prefer my mental side flagging potential mates in.

• Yes
  • No

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the stranger.

If you're attractive and nice then that's good.

If you're particularly unattractive and speak in a way that makes you seem retarded especially if you can't form words properly then it's like you're an alien and that's super uncomfortable.

I'm not very good at understanding strong accents or wonky speech. So I can wind up in awkward situations where I literally can't understand them and I don't know how to communicate that I don't know what they're saying and have to find a way to get out of the conversation, even though supposedly they're speaking English...
    This is why I can't work in hospitality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m the same way when it comes to certain situations. If I’m by myself hiking, at the store or doing something.. I might smile and say hi.. but I don’t want to strike a conversation. If I’m feeling like I want to have interaction, I will go out with friends or others and change my attitude a little. I’m mostly introverted though and keep to myself a lot.