Who look better indian singer or Asian model?

Who look better indian singer or Asian model?
  • Indian singer
    Vote A
  • Asian model
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly I just like cute girls more than models :P The one on the left has softer features I find very appealing.

1|0
    0|0
    • But sadly she is indian people are gonna hate her for it

• Show All
    • I prefer to post anonymous at least i can speak truth without being scared.

• I understand your reasons, I don't mind pissing people off as much as I think you do though :P

• i usually find indian women more attractive than Asian women , im not racist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pakistani? Only our people find indian more attractive than Asian Asian women are exotic and indian women are ugly it is not about looks because in the eye's of world they are ugly for being indian even someone like me who don't look indian and actually look half indian and half white is unattractive because i am indian.

• Show All
    • most likely its because of your culture not looks.

• That could be true the way people portray us

Most Helpful Girl

• Indians are Asians though. 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
    • But i mean east or south east Asian they don't look same

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Both are very, very beautiful. If I have to choose one, it is the Woman on the Right.

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean, you could`ve at least find an even better pic of that Asian model. Cos you seem to have of the indian girl lol

2|1
    0|0
    • That Asian girl is model and aren't model supposed to be hot

• Show All
    • @kelly6 https://goo.gl/images/ShLpbo that women is pure indian even half Asian don't look that white this is a very fair comparison you don't even know about what kind of indian i could have picked

• Wow
      Let me tell I have friend from there , and I no more then you think.
      🤣🤣

• both look visually attractive to me it would be what they are like that defines that changes my opinion of who is best

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyway but you should choose one?

• ok I picked singer, only cos i had to choose lol

• both look wack, but ill take Asian model

1|0
    0|0
    • Yellow fever?

• Show All
    • She is also very famous maybe that pic was not good

• idc if she's famous or not

What Girls Said 3

• Let me guess, you are Indian

1|0
    1|0
    • Yea i am indian and i can't change my ethnicity sorry about it.

• Show All
    • I am indian people are racist against us we are not racist against anyone

• Neither tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • Still you can choose one

• Based on your replies you seem to hold grudges on Asian chicks and want to let the indian chick here get all the attention. Lol anyway, i think they both look good so

1|1
    1|0
    • Well literally that indian girl look better next time i will call her latina i am sure that more people will vote for her people definitely hate indian.

• Show All
    • Oh, and one last thing. FUCK EVERYONE AND THEIR STEREOTYPES. JUST FUCK IT AND LEAVE THEM BE. Just... dont give a shit. Keep doing you. Bye now😪

• You think too much of what other people think, girl. Dont. It’ll make you lose yourself if you keep doing it. People like that aren't worth losing yourself for. No one is.

Recommended myTakes