Who look better indian singer or Asian model?

• Indian singer
  • Asian model

46

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly I just like cute girls more than models :P The one on the left has softer features I find very appealing.

• But sadly she is indian people are gonna hate her for it

• I prefer to post anonymous at least i can speak truth without being scared.

• I understand your reasons, I don't mind pissing people off as much as I think you do though :P

• i usually find indian women more attractive than Asian women , im not racist.

• Pakistani? Only our people find indian more attractive than Asian Asian women are exotic and indian women are ugly it is not about looks because in the eye's of world they are ugly for being indian even someone like me who don't look indian and actually look half indian and half white is unattractive because i am indian.

• most likely its because of your culture not looks.

• That could be true the way people portray us

Most Helpful Girl

• Indians are Asians though. 🤷‍♀️

• But i mean east or south east Asian they don't look same