What do you consider true love?

Like what would you call true love? How would you distinguish between the true one and the fake one (or whatever you want to call)? Quite confused.

1333

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel that when you find true love, you will just know, but it sometimes takes some trial and error. I was married and thought he was my person, but realized I loved him but was not really in love with him. Since my divorce, I have found true love. It's a feeling I've never felt before and it made me realize I've never actually been in love before.

• Love is love. People forget that you can love more persons one by one because love doesn't mean "forever".

Depends on what is more precious to you : your vanity , your ego , your priority , or the person you love. Your love can last a year or a life but you need to learn to forgive and forgot some things. To not cut him off when he wants to go out with other people. Etc.

The fake love is not even love to start with , its just a relationship in which someone is used and the other one is the user.

Most Helpful Guys

• "True Love" is an unconditionally state of strong affection and happiness in which couples feel passionate with each other and fulfilled with everything they want/need within the relationship. I'll list some examples below of what I consider to be the comparison between "True Love" and "Fake Love":
    _________

True Love

1) You are excited to spend good quality time with your significant other; that you two enjoy each other's company so much that it makes you very happy when you're around them. You feel this aura of happiness in your heart when their presence makes you feel comfortable, heart-warming and overjoyed!

2) You want the best in them just as they want the same for you; that you both are successful in life, are in good physical/emotional health, along with having most/all their wants/needs fulfilled! True love wants couples to be there for each other both in sunshine and rain, supporting one another to ensure they feel important and loved so nothing gets misconstrued or falsified.

3) You can envision the rest of your life with your significant other and it makes your heart feel warm, happy and loved! The idea of planning ahead with them in your future would make you the happiest person in the world because you know they love you so much and wouldn't want anyone else as your lover. You feel excited when you plan events with them, talk about life-changing events like moving in together, having a family together and such!
    _________

Fake Love

1) You two love to spend time together and maybe so much so that you two cut contact with your loved ones including your family and best friends because you focus your priority on making sure you and your significant other are happy. Sacrifices for happiness happen; you start to lose your mind in love thinking that your lover is all you need to be happy when in reality, it's not. People will sometimes get into this phase within a relationship and it's important to know when to cut down the tone of romantic feelings if you start to feel unhappy.

2) You can't view the person you love for who they are but rather with interests that line up with yours, that you find them physically attractive, that sex with them feels so good and such. You have trouble getting close to them because you simply want an open/casual relationship with them so no strings are attached. There's a lack of commitment with that and true love wants devotion.

I wish I had more room to type but I ran out of space! Hope this helps!

• How do you explain the color blue to someone who's been blind since birth? How do you describe the sound of of birds to someone who's been deaf their entire life?
    How do you explain an emotion to someone who has never felt anything? In fact, can you accurately explain or describe an emotion?
    True love isn't something you can name. True love isn't something you can tell people about. True love needs to be felt. True love is an emotion like nothing else. In order to fully understand it you have to feel it. It's just like getting high for the first time. You can see and hear people talking about it but you have no idea what's really going on until you try it yourself.