Why am I so ugly, I don't know why he is with me?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months. But I just feel like he deserves better.. like I love him and care about him but he deserves so much better and prettier than me. I'm a chunky girl... and I'm nowhere near slim or in shape.. why is he even with me :/ I'm hideous..
I'm positive if you saw me youd understand. I'll probably just break it off. Since I ruin everything. Thanks for all your kind words though.

610

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't feel insecure about it, as long as he is happy with you and really feeling nice while spending time, appreance does not matter at all.

So all beautiful girls with dummy personalities should come here and say "I am so beautiful and hot, why he is not into me?" Then we would say, it is not always about the looks right?

It is the same logic. Don't feel like that and try to be workout as much as you can if that is making you feel bad. in my opinion, even if nobody complained, all human should care about self and should do sport. If you feel he deserves better, work harder for him but don't feel insecure

• Appearance does matter. A hot half naked girl running down the street gets all Male attention. Tell me then if appearance matters.

• Don't be weird about it everybody has a fetish about something, you might like tall thin guys I may like short women you may like butt si may like legs... It's normal.. It's only bad when their only trying to use you for that said fetish he obviously isn't he's stayed with you so far for 8 months. And even if it was something he had a fetish about enjoy that he likes throwing his face on you because he could be doing it with someone else. Shit he loves you unconditionally and that's all that matters. Because big for some people is not a condition they want

• I dont know you, dont know what you look like but can say with total honesty and with the utmost confidence that

each of us have views on our selves which many of us perceive ourselves to be ugly, not worth crap or well anything bad, I myself view myself as below or around average, I couldn't care less if that is true or not as I never rate myself or wish to...

but if your boyfriend is with you it is because he sees a beauty in you that you dont see yourself...
    being chunky or slim or average doesn't mean you are ugly or any less deserving of love or compliments, if you had a bad heart or was mean to those around you then that to me would define ugliness

he's with you cos he loves you that is quite clear from the brief statement you gave, and to him and anyone who know you you are beautiful

• Maybe maybe

• no I never expect but when i saw your pic I was like wow, like i said beautiful and i meant what i said so yep absolutely sure...

if you think you are ugly I have to say you should see what we all see..

• Agreed!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he doesn't think the same and sees the beauty where you can't.
    Maybe its the little chin or smile that he loves , personality or kindness. Who knows
    Don't bring yourself down with such talk. He choose to be with you so take it as a fact and work from there on your self esteem.