Why am I so ugly, I don't know why he is with me?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months. But I just feel like he deserves better.. like I love him and care about him but he deserves so much better and prettier than me. I'm a chunky girl... and I'm nowhere near slim or in shape.. why is he even with me :/ I'm hideous..
Updates:
I'm positive if you saw me youd understand. I'll probably just break it off. Since I ruin everything. Thanks for all your kind words though.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't feel insecure about it, as long as he is happy with you and really feeling nice while spending time, appreance does not matter at all.

So all beautiful girls with dummy personalities should come here and say "I am so beautiful and hot, why he is not into me?" Then we would say, it is not always about the looks right?

It is the same logic. Don't feel like that and try to be workout as much as you can if that is making you feel bad. in my opinion, even if nobody complained, all human should care about self and should do sport. If you feel he deserves better, work harder for him but don't feel insecure

0|0
    0|0
    • Appearance does matter. A hot half naked girl running down the street gets all Male attention. Tell me then if appearance matters.

• Show All
    • Don't be weird about it everybody has a fetish about something, you might like tall thin guys I may like short women you may like butt si may like legs... It's normal.. It's only bad when their only trying to use you for that said fetish he obviously isn't he's stayed with you so far for 8 months. And even if it was something he had a fetish about enjoy that he likes throwing his face on you because he could be doing it with someone else. Shit he loves you unconditionally and that's all that matters. Because big for some people is not a condition they want

• I dont know you, dont know what you look like but can say with total honesty and with the utmost confidence that

each of us have views on our selves which many of us perceive ourselves to be ugly, not worth crap or well anything bad, I myself view myself as below or around average, I couldn't care less if that is true or not as I never rate myself or wish to...

but if your boyfriend is with you it is because he sees a beauty in you that you dont see yourself...
    being chunky or slim or average doesn't mean you are ugly or any less deserving of love or compliments, if you had a bad heart or was mean to those around you then that to me would define ugliness

he's with you cos he loves you that is quite clear from the brief statement you gave, and to him and anyone who know you you are beautiful

1|1
    0|0
    • Maybe maybe

• Show All
    • no I never expect but when i saw your pic I was like wow, like i said beautiful and i meant what i said so yep absolutely sure...

if you think you are ugly I have to say you should see what we all see..

• Agreed!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he doesn't think the same and sees the beauty where you can't.
    Maybe its the little chin or smile that he loves , personality or kindness. Who knows
    Don't bring yourself down with such talk. He choose to be with you so take it as a fact and work from there on your self esteem.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Don't worry about that- you're doing something right or he would not be with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or he couldn't find anyone better so he settled

• Show All
    • He's very serious about me. But look the way I see myself.

• talk to him about it.

• Well, this is either a cry for help, a desperate need for validation, or just silly nonsense. WE can't really tell from here.

If you seriously lack any kind of self confidence and loathe yourself, you need professional counseling. It's not normal. Get a referral from your family doctor. There's nothing wrong with asking for some help and guidance, and they are pro's at helping you understand what is real and what isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't think that way!! Be blessed and honored! Own it!! Embrace it!! Make him happy he chose you!! Don't dwell on what you think you are not but dwell on what you are!! Take your best features and put them forward!! If you know what he likes about you, double that, be more confident, be more funny, be more relaxed, be more agreeable, do what he wants to do (within reason), but just try to bring forward what you do have, he clearly chose you for a reason! Seek out that reason and make him happy that he chose you for that!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like you're ugly and your boyfriend deserves better you would've left him already so quit crying.

0|0
    0|0
  • He already did get better, he got you :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw. I don't think so lol

• yeah i feel bad for him

0|0
    0|0
  • you ask this often life isn't fair

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him. He does deserve waaaaay better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Where did you ever get this idea that you are ugly?

0|1
    0|0
  • If you've been together for 8 months then it's clear that he is happy with you, whatever you might think is wrong with you. So concentrate on your love for each other - if he's comfortable with you then you should feel comfortable with him.
    The reason that he's happy being with you will be your personality anyway, so he thinks you're a nice person - and that's the important thing.
    Another thing is that most people are worried about not being perfect, and wish they could change something about themselves. I certainly do, but what I want to change doesn't seem to affect the fact that my boyfriend likes me and sleeps with me. And if I can be positive about myself then you can too. We're all beautiful - just in different ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • No he deserves you and you deserve him. If you keep acting like that you gonna lose him. So stop complaining and get your shit together. If you don't like your body work on it. But do no forget you can not love someone just because they are handsome or beutiful. You love them because of their thoughts, behaviours or feelings, there are so many reasons to love somebody. It is easy for people to change their look nowadays, I mean at least any body can get plastic surgery. But it is hard to find a pure soul. So your boyfriend found something beautiful in you it is about taste. So stop pulling yourself down. Show your good sides and improve the ones you do not like. and do not get obsess with this beauty shit because if he wants somebody else he can go and get that you do not have to worry. Worry for your own peace of mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • He could be a chubby chaser

0|3
    0|0
  • Break up with him then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes