Which race of men has the best looks, to the not so good?

1. WHITE MEN
1. WHITE MEN

2. ORIENTAL MEN
2. ORIENTAL MEN

3. LATINO MEN
3. LATINO MEN

4. ARAB MEN
4. ARAB MEN

5. BLACK MEN
5. BLACK MEN

6. INDIAN MEN
6. INDIAN MEN

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White , Latino , Arab and indian are all somehow similar in looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • white, arab and indian are all caucasian, some latinx's have a higher caucasian in them than others.

• Show All
    • there are dark skinned caucasians too , not all of them are light skinned

• @Danielleo yeah, i should have uploaded the differences

Most Helpful Girl

• Most Latino men do NOT look like him. That is a white man. Most Indian men do not him, most Indians are dark.

Best looks: Biracial w/ black (Black & White, Black & Asian, etc...) Most white men aren't attractive like the guy in the post.

0|1
    0|1
    • you forgot to mention most orientals are fair skinned

• and there is no ' most indians are dark' there's a mixture, plus thye're some naturally lighter than him, he isn't even considered light, but brown skin.

yeah there's a mixture when it comes to latinxs, but if he were to have any amerindian in him at all, he won't be considered white, would he.

and some white men aren't attractive but they're more attractive than certain men of certain races.

and cool, drake is mixed but hey. xo

• That's your opinion. Not everyone is attracted to European features. I'm not.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It is a matter of personal taste for most women - I expect a mixed bag of results

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no right answer people are mixed with each other happens in latin america Asian countries arab and European countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish Men

1|0
    0|0
  • Every culture has it's own view on beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scottish

0|0
    0|0
  • White men best
    Ugliest would be Asian or Latino

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• White and latin men have the best looks! Black men do too.. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race is beautiful and it depends on the taste. I personally find Asian men really attractive. They have soft and foreign features (to me at least because i am white), thick black hair and sweet almond shaped eyes. They generally have a softer sort of beauty which i adore

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes