What does "i need more time"means from a guy?

He just went out of a relationship and he told me this. So why is he even dating me?

03

What Guys Said 3

• I'm with Lordsnuggles on this one, it sounds like he doesn't want to be alone but isn't fully ready for a relationship yet, or he feels pushed and he's asking you to back off a little and he's trying to say it in a way you might understand instead of being overly personal. Either way it seems a little bit off to me, nothing worse than being confused so early on with someone but I guess you guys can talk it out a little and find out what he means for sure so at least you know where you stand 😊

• But when we talked at first he didn't told me this, he said he wanted to be in a relationship with me and that he would never break my heart... so i feel like i was dumped

• It does sound like he's messed around with you there I'm sorry, it sounds really hurtful

• Good question. That's something you should have talked about before dating. Generally speaking, it takes time before you can commit yourself emotionally to another relationship. Usually this means not dating until you're ready.

• Don't see him anymore. A good solid relationship needs trust. And he lied right from the start didn't he?

• yes in deed, i'm not even sure about his intentions now

• It seems like he's just not ready!

What Girls Said 0