My boyfriend told me he had sex with 40 years old woman when he was in 24. Is that really as disgusting as it is for me or I am overreacting?

I had older partners too but for me when man is oder than a woman isn’t as ugly as woman is older from a man. It makes me sick thinking about him having sex with some older woman. 24 isn’t that young to say ohh well he was a stupid kid. Its really making me want to puke...

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Okay, assuming You are aware that this is kind of Your personal head-cinematic and therefore Your issue, not his fault, maybe consider that 40 can mean looks like grandma but can also mean looks just grown up and yet pretty. It's also not sooo uncommon for a younger man to be interested in someone who has more experience and fewer attitude based turn-offs. You might want to clarify what the problem is... is it an image in Your head, or is it the idea of a woman being older thus more likely to be somewhat dominant, or?

• Just the fact that he could get excited over a woman who was almost his mom age makes me sick.

• When i was 17, i had sex with a 47yr old woman. A friend of my mothers, she was a widow, my mum asker me to give her some help she needed.
    Long story short, the sex was out of this world. This woman made it her business to get one man to see women as human beings first, how to appreciate women, how to try and understand women. How to treat a woman properly. This went on for two years, then she went to London to live with her sister. To this day i miss her.
    She kept herself very well, had a good body, there was nothing pukey or ugly about her at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. You're allowed your preference. I'd have reservations too since the woman is almost double his age. Of course, your dude has the right to do it with anyone who's legal and that he wants to since it was before he was for you. And having the preference JUST because it was an older woman is a bit of a shit reason.