How can I finally move on from my first love?

It’s been so long and I just can’t seem to get him out of my head. I’ve seen him recently and he’s changed and he’s not the kind of person I want to be with. But part of me is still in love with him no matter how much I deny it. He’s made it very clear that he doesn’t have any feelings for me anymore and we will never get back together. And since we broke up I’ve dated someone and been asked out and stuff but none of those people seem to come close to how much I care for my ex. I ran into my ex at a party a few weeks ago and he got super wasted and was throwing up and was just a mess and I was te one there for him cleaning up after him telling him it was ok. Being super loving I just can’t seem to help it when I’m around him. He really doesn’t deserve all the love I shower him with but I can’t seem to stop caring and defending him. I want to start dating other guys but I can’t even picture myself with anyone else. It’s really annoying because all my friends are dating and I’m alone picking up the pieces from someone I dated 2 years ago 😭

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• damn a lot of girls on gag can't get over their ex, anyways just move on, men come and go, you'll find new one soon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes