Why is it shocking to some women that men have standards for dating too that is beyond just looks?

Guys, if you could choose between these 7 girls, which one would you pick to be your girlfriend?

In this question the asker listed a bunch of women with imho a bunch of unappealing personality traits and so despite how attractive they look i would not want to date any of them because of that. Other guys in that question seemed to agree as well.

As a response, the asker seemed really shocked about all the guys saying they wouldn't date these girls.

Is it really that shocking that men have their own personality standards too?

3444

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she must be an ugly girl who thinks she has a great personality but gets passed over because of her looks. Therefore all men must be lying when they say personality matters. Little does she know that her personality may not be so great afterall.

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys these girls tend to like DO only care about looks though. These girls will never know what it means to actually come home to a loving partner and family every night.

It's similar to how they paint their face on and try and sculpt to what they THINK we like, but end up looking like michael jackson the second.