Would you date a non-outdoorsy person?

It seems like literally everyone on dating apps is into things like rock climbing, mountain biking, camping, and proclaiming how much they hope to hike the Appalachian trail. It's like you're not qualified to date until you've got a picture of yourself doing those things. I'm just over here like "Anyone want to snuggle at home, watch a movie, maybe talk about philosophy a bit? I don't want to get sunburned..." So would you date a non-outdoorsy person?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am one of those People who really does like to do those physical activites outdoors. I tend to think, though, that People sometimes put Things in their Profile just to get Attention and so they don't look like a boring Couch potato.

I also like snuggling at home, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I like sitting at home, watching movies, and I LOVE talking about philosophy.

I just also can't live a life without any adventure in it.

This last summer me and my girlfriend hiked to the peak of Mount Sheridan in Yellowstone National Park, and made love in a tent in the rain by a lake at the base of that mountain.

Tuesday, we sat around watching netflix together and then fucked each other, then we talked about abortion rights vs the right to life.

I love my girlfriend and the things we do together.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• A lot of that dating site stuff is just BS, it just sounds good on a dating profile. A lot of these people claiming to be outdoorsy are couch potatoes. I read a profile of a female I know recently and she posted that and I know the woman rarely leaves her house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I'm not really that outgoing myself and I'd prefer to be with someone who's pretty similar to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm outdoorsy but if my partner shares other interests of mine like philosophy, gaming, psychonauts, reading, martial arts etc then we will be just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only places i go are work, bars and the gym. I don't get people who enjoy walking about outside all the time.

Like if nature was so great we wouldn't have invented buildings 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I'm an outdoorsy person, but as long as there's a balance I have no problem staying in and watching TV too.

0|0
    0|0
  • After spending six years in the Army and Army Reserve many years ago, my idea of roughing it is not being able to get a room in a four or five diamond hotel. And the only way I like the outdoors is lying on a tropical beach and having the beach guy hammer in the umbrella. I used to have a boat and sitting on the flying bridge and watching the twin rooster tails was nice, but when it got too hot, I went to the station inside the cabin to navigate because it was air-conditioned. Camping? Rock Climbing? You're kidding. Lay-Z-Boy and Fox News and 30 year old Scotch is the life for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if we clicked yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell YES !

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer it.