Would you date a non-outdoorsy person?

It seems like literally everyone on dating apps is into things like rock climbing, mountain biking, camping, and proclaiming how much they hope to hike the Appalachian trail. It's like you're not qualified to date until you've got a picture of yourself doing those things. I'm just over here like "Anyone want to snuggle at home, watch a movie, maybe talk about philosophy a bit? I don't want to get sunburned..." So would you date a non-outdoorsy person?
  • Yes
  • No

312

Most Helpful Guys

• I am one of those People who really does like to do those physical activites outdoors. I tend to think, though, that People sometimes put Things in their Profile just to get Attention and so they don't look like a boring Couch potato.

I also like snuggling at home, though.

• I mean I like sitting at home, watching movies, and I LOVE talking about philosophy.

I just also can't live a life without any adventure in it.

This last summer me and my girlfriend hiked to the peak of Mount Sheridan in Yellowstone National Park, and made love in a tent in the rain by a lake at the base of that mountain.

Tuesday, we sat around watching netflix together and then fucked each other, then we talked about abortion rights vs the right to life.

I love my girlfriend and the things we do together.

Most Helpful Girl