Guys, Is it ok for me to be attracted to white guys?

As a black women, is it a loosing game to be attracted to white guys? Especially when they only go for Latinas and Asian women in interracial dating? (Asian and Latinas are truly and natural gorgeous women, so I don’t blame White guys one bit)
When it comes to black women, White men only go for mixed black women anyway, and unfortunately, I’m full black, so my chances are a joke.😞

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That's because he's afraid. Trust me I've known a lot of white guys in my life and they ALL have a chocolate fantasy! Even racist white guys fantasize about black women. But most men are afraid of what theor friends would say about them. So my advice is you need to wait for the right GUY... not just a white guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can be attracted to whoever you'd like. I've dated a few black women and I know lots of other guys who do to. To be fair both were mixed but I have gone for non-mixed black girls they just didn't say yes :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I know more than a few white men married to black women. When I was single I dated various races, including black women. To be completely honest most of the time it was not my family who had issues with it. That can make it very hard to build something lasting.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some white guys do like black women, I've seen it before. A good example is Bill Burr. He's a world famous comedian and he has a black wife. It can happen.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I've always found it weird. black male and white female is so common. but yiu never see the reverse combination

2|0
    0|0
  • Be attracted to whomever you want as long as it's for the right reasons. I think there are plenty of white guys who are diversifying their beauty standards too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should think you're beautiful too there's no one race that's more beautiful than another... sound alike you have some self hate going on

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally every girl from every race is attracted to white guys, this is nothing new

0|0
    4|0
  • I’ll take an attractive black woman any day over Asian.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, you like what you like. Personally I like my ladies on the thick side

0|0
    0|0
  • Your chances with me would be very good.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes