Guys, Is it ok for me to be attracted to white guys?

As a black women, is it a loosing game to be attracted to white guys? Especially when they only go for Latinas and Asian women in interracial dating? (Asian and Latinas are truly and natural gorgeous women, so I don’t blame White guys one bit)
When it comes to black women, White men only go for mixed black women anyway, and unfortunately, I’m full black, so my chances are a joke.😞

11

Most Helpful Guys

• That's because he's afraid. Trust me I've known a lot of white guys in my life and they ALL have a chocolate fantasy! Even racist white guys fantasize about black women. But most men are afraid of what theor friends would say about them. So my advice is you need to wait for the right GUY... not just a white guy.

• You can be attracted to whoever you'd like. I've dated a few black women and I know lots of other guys who do to. To be fair both were mixed but I have gone for non-mixed black girls they just didn't say yes :P