I feel like I am going to ruin my relationship?

For some reason, I just started to become really insecure with my boyfriend. We have been dating for 6 months now. I got upset a few times when he would omit information from me (i. e., girls would be at a hangout he is at). I had a talk with him about how I didn’t like it. And then, things just became distant then between us. Also, i stupidly checked through his phone (he gave me his password), and I found something, I told him. Turns out that it was a misunderstanding. He didn’t get mad. He tried to understand why I did it. He said there’s a reason he gave me his password.

Anyways. I am starting to get really insecure and feel like my boyfriend doesn’t like me or care about me. Even though he tells me all the time how pretty he thinks I am, and how much he likes me. I just feel like disconnected and distant from him. I hate feeling this way. I’m not sure he even notices it. Or maybe he does. I just know he doesn’t act the way he used to with me. I feel he is more closed off.

02