Guys, are you more likely to be interested in a girl who you just met or a girl you see every day?

For dating that is. Do you mainly like novelty or familiarity?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be either. I've dated some women that I found appealing from the first time I met them. I've also dated some that I was friends with for a while before the romantic interest developed.

In the long run, I like familiarity. I like to know my partner very well, but that has to start somewhere and sometimes it starts with meeting someone new that seems interesting as a potential dating partner from the beginning. Other times some of the familiarity develops before the interest in her as a dating partner does.