A 15 year old lied about his age to me and has a crush on me, I’m 18. It’s not appropriate so what do I do?

he told me he was 17 which was hard enough to want to continue with but I found out he was only 15, he is tall and definitely passes for 17, we didn’t get any weird looks when we hung out and our families didn’t question either of us being too old/young. but it doesn’t matter (we where just friends and had no sexual contact ever) and he confessed he liked me and said since he’s confessing about that he wants to be honest about something and he told me he was actually only 15. he has an 18 and 19 year old sister and brother. What would they think of me. Gosh I feel disgusting for even hanging out with him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, technically he's a minor, but he's still 15 and not exactly a little child

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you personally feel uncomfortable with the age gap, tell him. i personally would not pursue this relationship because of the age difference (him being a minor) and the whole "lying about his age" thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's ok

When a 18yrs guy can date 15yr girl then why not it's opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a crush... who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • pedophilia

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I was 19 and my ex was 16 when we first met. I'm just one year younger then his big sister now. And we had a thing for 6 years. It's not that weird unless u make it weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you're trying not to go to prison lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes