Guy I'm dating wants to get intimate but he hasn't committed yet?

We've been dating for just over a month. Going out on dates multiple times a week not including hangouts. I'm a virgin, and I've never kissed anyone. He's had a lot of sexual experience.

He hasn't kissed me yet because he said he wants me to be comfortable and he wants to respect my space since I'm new to this.

He does kiss my hands, puts his arms around me, rubs my legs, holds hands and kisses the top of my head.

Now he's talking about how he wants to kiss me and teach me how to do it well, and today he invited me over his place to cuddle in bed. I said I wasn't comfortable with that.

i feel like if we started doing stuff like that I'd want to be boyfriend/girlfriend first so there's at least some commitment there.

What do you guys think?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to what he has to say. This isn't a relationship that will last. He gets close to these girls for their looks and leaves once things start getting too serious. Why do you think he's had a lot of sexual experience. Go watch 3D Kanojo for more details

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until you guys are actually together. If he’s into you he’ll understand that you want to wait since you’re a Virgin.