Being more creative when approaching women?

Just as the title says, I have a such a hard time approaching women and getting dates I don't know what to do. I just figure I would say hi and see where that takes me, but that normally takes me to awkward silence. I am tired of being one of the few dudes who can't seem to get a girlfriend. Yes I am a homebody, but I go to the movies, church and sometimes I just go take a drive out just to clear my head. I have a hard time trying to approach random women and trying to move from being strangers to possibly having a relationship. I am trying to think of creative ways to get out of this rut and actually meet up with women and get them to notice I am alive and consider me. Looking for some advice. Thank you in advance.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Can you PM me?

0|0
    0|0
    • Try playing eye tag with a girl for a while... catch her interest. Think of questions on what to ask her. Dont play too hard to get. Or dont play games at all because a girl like me will move on so fast especially when I'm genuinely interested in the guy.
      Another scenario would be just saying hey to a girl you see around a lot and building a connection/familiarity. Dont forget to smile, showing teeth shows you're open for a romantic relationship (so I've heard) be confident. Just be normal there shouldn't be any pressure

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes