Men: Would you date a teen mom?

332

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm assuming she is 18 or over, but the answer is still no because she has a young child and almost certainly doesn't earn enough money to support herself and the child, which means she would just see me as a checkbook, and that not a good basis for a relationship.

• No I wouldn't simple fact because at that point I'm not sure if she's dating me for me or because I'm good financial support and/or a temporary replacement for the man she really wanted. The way I see children is the same way I see marriage whether you like it or not if you had a child with someone you're stuck with that person for life even if you choose to avoid him/her therefore if I'm gonna be in a relationship with someone who has children then I know I'm gonna be in a relationship with the one who planted that seed. Now if I also had children that would be a different story and at that point I could overlook it but currently I don't have any so no I wouldn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of older guys that would.

Mostly to give her and the baby a home. And moms like this will stick with a older guy that will take care of her.

I have a couple gfs that were teen moms at 14yo and at 15yo... parents disowned them. After living in shelters for a while and Child Services houses, one of them met a guy when she was 17yo and he was 28yo.. after a year, she married him.. that was 6 years ago.. they are very happy, he adopted her daughter, and they have 2 more kids...

the other girl moved in with this guy (30) and his wife (37) when she was 16yo, with her 2 babies. She lived with them for 4 years, dated a bunch of losers, and then the man's wife died in a car accident. My girlfriend dated him like 4 mos and he asked her to marry him. Been married for 3 years now... have a baby together.

So i think it depends on the teen mom, is the baby daddy around, and is she just looking for a sugar daddy to take care of her and the kids?