Why would you ghost someone?

Play a devils advocate a little. Why would you ghost someone? If you wouldn't or can't fathom a scenario in which you would, don't answer. I have no use for you. This is intended to get an idea of what someone might be thinking when they ghost. Personally, I'd ghost someone who I wasn't seeing seriously for a short time and I didn't want to go through a whole process. Which has happened to me before. The fallout was longer than the time we dated. What about you? Why would you ghost someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because theyy are annoying and too stupid to understand that I'm trying to stop contacting them in a nice way.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I only ghost people who are trying to manipulate me, lying to me , or If i no longer trust them , for whatever reason. Some people don't deserve an explanation why I no longer want them in my life.

I'll also ghost people who start to display signs of being deranged or psychotic

0|0
    1|0
  • thats a creepy pic to use

0|0
    1|0
    • You don't like Boos? I could have used a supposedly real ghost but I'm not about to get paranormal out here.

• I don't believe ghost

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes