Why would you ghost someone?

Play a devils advocate a little. Why would you ghost someone? If you wouldn't or can't fathom a scenario in which you would, don't answer. I have no use for you. This is intended to get an idea of what someone might be thinking when they ghost. Personally, I'd ghost someone who I wasn't seeing seriously for a short time and I didn't want to go through a whole process. Which has happened to me before. The fallout was longer than the time we dated. What about you? Why would you ghost someone?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Because theyy are annoying and too stupid to understand that I'm trying to stop contacting them in a nice way.