Should we have a relationship talk over the phone or in person?

I've been dating this guy for about two months and we're long distance (70 miles so not that far). When we started talking online he was kinda against long distance but we agreed on seeing where it goes. We've seen each other only 2 times (spend the whole day together) and we had sex the first time. The reason why we didn't go on more dates is because we both had busy schedule (him studying and me going on business trips, but I agree we could've make more effort. I think he does like me a lot but is holding back because of the distance thing. We talk every day on the phone for hours, we have video calls sometimes too and our conversations are deep and sweet, I have never ever in my life connected with someone like that. So I pretty much fell in love and I feel that we need to talk about that. Mostly because I'm not okay with him sleeping with others too (not that I know of but just saying). And I want to know what he thinks about it. I don't want to continue this if he still doesn't know if what he wants, not when my feelings are invested. We will see each other next weekend, so should I wait til then to talk or talk it on the phone? I would like it more in person but there's a chance we will end it and then it would suck to just travel back home right away.

20