Are most guys on here lying about their penis size or what?

I constantly see guys on here claiming they are 7" or have a big penis... seriously the GAG average is huge. Surely most guys are lying? lol can we get some honesty here. I will start, I am 4.6".

110

Most Helpful Girl

• You and I must be reading the wrong numbers. All the posts I see about some guy's dick is they are 5 inches and want to know if they are big enough. I tell them my hamster has a bigger dick then that.

Most Helpful Guys

• it funny I never understood it, is what it is, but like girls guys do lie too,
    size isn't what does the job, it just their ego & brainwashing from people who don't really know how to please

• Why does it even matter to you?

You are a man, unless you are gay, even then does not make much difference to you...

Why d**k measurement contest even exist between grown up men...