Are most guys on here lying about their penis size or what?

I constantly see guys on here claiming they are 7" or have a big penis... seriously the GAG average is huge. Surely most guys are lying? lol can we get some honesty here. I will start, I am 4.6".

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You and I must be reading the wrong numbers. All the posts I see about some guy's dick is they are 5 inches and want to know if they are big enough. I tell them my hamster has a bigger dick then that.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• it funny I never understood it, is what it is, but like girls guys do lie too,
    size isn't what does the job, it just their ego & brainwashing from people who don't really know how to please

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it even matter to you?

You are a man, unless you are gay, even then does not make much difference to you...

Why d**k measurement contest even exist between grown up men...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• On the internet it's common practice to add one inch. Some dudes just exaggerate way more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the internet after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.2 inches bro

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't even know my size, never measured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines 8.2 ...

... but take the fake 1 inch Internet add-on and it comes down to it's true erect length of 7.2"

0|0
    0|0
  • I see more posts about tiny baby penises than I do about big ones.
    4.6 falls into this category by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy to prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about six inches, rarely I'll get a little higher.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes