During the fight my boyfriend cursed on me and called me a sick fool. How do I make sure that never happens again?

It really made me feel bad, but i let go. He never apologized. Than I used something else as a cover to take my whole anger for that out and eventually i told him that i snapped for that related to that cursing. What should i do about that?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Deal with s**t before argument or how about not argue at all, especially about silly s**t.

We even don't know what argument was about, you probably don't even remember and it's irrelevant as it is probably your fault anyway, just it's always mans fault by default...

• Doesn't matter what it was about. Cursing your partner and name-calling is intolerable. Then acting like it was not worthy of notice is worse. This guy isn't ready for a relationship with a dog.

• This argument could have been about her doing the same to him.
      I guess this would not matter to you as well...

I need all story before making decision, not bits where she is victim, she could have provoked this or been caught with somebody else in his bed and just playing victim here!

• I'm not saying that this is tolerable behaviour!

Just full story needed before blaming anybody.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not apologize by himself, there's a chance he might do it again because he doesn't know you've been hurt