What are your opinions on modern dating?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sucks. I'm not meant for modern dating. I don't wanna sleep around and all. It's all same it seems.

What Guys Said 18

• I feel like people don’t take the time to actually get to know someone because it’s just so easy to block them or delete them now. Online dating is a waste of time and girls, especially in the last couple years (thanks Trump), are more defensive and cautious around guys it seems like. It doesn’t help that people around college are always busy.

• It is hard.
    For most, online dating is a trap and waiting for something to happen is a saying to try to lift our worries. It is not easy but we need to approach the people that we find attractive.

• just learn this dance and you'll do fine

• It seems to be much easier if you join a band and hang out in bars. I'm not good at the online version. My sense of humour just comes of mean if you can't see my face xD

• A looot of people will say they'll go out with you when you ask them and then ghost you day of. That's my only problem with it.

• Bullshit. We need to go back to the old school days

• I came of age in the 70"s. I'm old school. Have to roll with the changes. I wish some things were different.

• Umm what do you mean by modern dating?

You mean like tinder?

• It's hard, people develop opinions on people much faster now then they did on the past

• Dating in general eludes me

• Super easy for women. Super hard for men.

• It sucks.

• 90% of the time it is nothing but an time-waster.

• Waste of time and energy for men.

• I don't think dating has changed

• Kinda sucks.. but people just get used to it

• No honor for sex

• I wish I could do it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that the times have changed and that people aren’t really dating the same way anymore. I don’t know much about how you dated before but I think that while there are more ways to find “the one” it’s also easier to like cheat and find more dates, etc. Personally, I know a few people who have a SO and are happy. If you take the time to actually get to know someone and actually try in the relationship (not just sleeping with them or cheating but actually trying to make things work) then you can go far.

• Waste of time. 🤷🏾‍♀️
    But can be lots of fun if 2 people are on the same page.

• Waste of time.

• I do not know much about old time dating haha