Why can guys text multiple girls at once and its overlooked, but when a girl texts multiple guys she's a slut?

313

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes its a totally double standard on the guys part !! I know Men praise a guy who can get a double take but a women does it and somehow she's a bad girl I know. So you have to look at those people are say. and forget them. There not worth your time We all enjoy sex. Some with many partners other with just a few. Men and women are the same and no one should be saying names.

• I don't think girls are called sluts for it apart from a salty guy that wished he was the one and only

• Haha i guess thats a pretty good way of looking at it

• Gotta understand as a whole women are not seen as sluts for dating its the opion of people that are better left alone

Most Helpful Girl