Why can guys text multiple girls at once and its overlooked, but when a girl texts multiple guys she's a slut?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes its a totally double standard on the guys part !! I know Men praise a guy who can get a double take but a women does it and somehow she's a bad girl I know. So you have to look at those people are say. and forget them. There not worth your time We all enjoy sex. Some with many partners other with just a few. Men and women are the same and no one should be saying names.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think girls are called sluts for it apart from a salty guy that wished he was the one and only

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha i guess thats a pretty good way of looking at it

• Gotta understand as a whole women are not seen as sluts for dating its the opion of people that are better left alone

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• in much of society's views this is true but this is a very archaic way of viewing either sex... and anyone with these views is not only single minded but also so limited in their capacity to accept other's life choices.. and are also selfish and ignorant beyond belief

0|0
    0|0
  • You say slut like its a bad thing, better a slut then a whore is what i always say.

1|0
    0|0
  • The real issue here is not the double standard - that's just an excuse - but the fact that people will use anything to hit home with their insults.

Anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its same both ways, players & can't be trusted

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just texting you'd have to be insane to call her a slut. And no, it's not society.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think anyone's overlooking it but the girls he's texting. don't date these guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh texting doesn't mean anything unless you do something in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a vastly outdated concept.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the way society is girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's over looking anything?

0|0
    0|0
    • Please tell us.. Nowadays it's the same for both - They're both whores and no one cares.

• Just don't expect marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• we are sluts tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes