How would you react if your partner forgot your anniversary?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• My sister in law ran into this problem. My brother is really forgetful. Just too much on his mind. He doesn't mean to forget. He just does. So she decided to drop subtle reminders, like, "My birthday is coming up. Are we doing anything special?" She said it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people get overwhelmed by the events and responsibilities of there day to day life and it often builds up... we are human. We make mistakes. I would bring it up and see what's going on... my wife may need help with something and doesn't want to bother me or doesn't know how to ask and overwhelmed... I wouldn't make a huge deal

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• He is not very good at remembering things, so I wouldn't be too upset.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel bad, maybe I'd remind him. Guys are usually bad with dates. But once he knows that dates like these are important to me, I feel he should try to remember and do something. I don't expect anything spectacular, just a small card as token of appriciation is nice (chocolates wouldn't hurt either lol) .

Because if my partner likes something, I'd try my best to do it for him, unless I'm super uncomfortable with it.

My current partner though, is good with dates ❤️

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• "partner"? "anniversary"?
    Anniversary of what? An 'anniversary is about a marriage toots.
    Just exactly how long HAVE you been married?
    Wifey ver 2.0 is now almost thirty years. :) Sometimes we almost forget.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't mind that much I tend to forget things all the time. I'll forget where I put stuff 5 min ago (but almost never a date). I'll let it go either way because I'll have probably planned something to make the day memorable

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens. Life gets busy and people forget. My wife forgot once. She felt really bad when I came home with flower, card and gift. On the plus side I now have 1 banked get out of the doghouse free if i ever forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men forget. Men are dumb. Forgive them and overlook such faults.

1|0
    0|0
  • Reactions are for Youtubers. If you allow your partner to forget an important date, that's says a lot about you

0|1
    0|0
  • Relieved because if I realize that it means I remembered and am now have a get out of jail free card if I get sidetracked and forget one year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed slightly but people forget stuff not somthing that's worth arguing over

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would not make a big deal about it. Yeah i can see its important, but i won't be upset over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no point in ''anniversaries''. So I would feel happy if she forgets what I forgot anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care.. it's just a useless date.. so who really care?

0|0
    1|0
  • I probably wouldn't care. As long as as we are in a healthy relationship, it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have also forgot unless I program it into my phone lol so no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a big deal to me. I don't even care about my own birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was super stressed and busy then Id let it slide, but other than that id be upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno why people care so much about their anniversaries lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit upset, but I'd understand if they were busy and it just slipped by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, people are forgetful, there's no use in scalding the other person for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a bit upset but I would be forgiving and say let's make it up by having a date night

0|0
    0|0
  • if my imaginary SO forgot our anniversary I would not mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be the partner to forget it...

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I won't mind. It means we are together for many years and that date seems distant to him that he forgot him. It doesn't matter. I celebrate everyday foor having an amazing person with me. Not just once a year..

0|0
    0|0
  • I've forgotten my own birthday. i mean not the date, but on the day. So i know that people can even know the date but last minute forget, because they dont even know what day today is

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too old for this. I'm like hang with me everyday, be my or make me ur co-worker type. Can't live without him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed, but it's more his reaction to forgetting it, that would influence my reaction

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't be happy, but i wouldn't be totally pissed off like most people. people seem to overreact with that stuff lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be the one who forgets. My mind is always busy thinking about other matters that I even forgot my own birthday once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would forgive and just help him remeber and be upset

0|0
    0|0
  • It's yet to come. But for my birthday's he starts planning one week before.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't mind much lol but I'd still plan something for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • wait til the next day and kill him with guilt

1|0
    0|1
  • I would be hurt if I remembered too

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d just be like aww man how’d you forget

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d would have forgotten it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda sad, but hey.. I forgot it too. So no biggy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes