Am I to blame for his decision?

My boyfriend says reason he stole money from his parents was so that i won't call his house number anymore that was how we would sometimes talk bc he had no phone service

25

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the lamest excuse. Tell him this is wrong and return the money to them

• They kicked him out and took the keys away he stole like couple times from them i told him to stop he kept going then blame me he got kicked out

• I doubt that he also got in fight with his older bro who lives there to they changed his bedroom now it looks like for someone eles live not first time they kicked him out

• Still you two could try. I think it will help. Stop being so hesitant

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are not to blame. He is just hoping to feel less guilty if he blames it on you. There are plenty of solutions for that, like working. Also, it's not ideal, but what's sooo wrong with calling to his house number that he would have to steal? Besides, how old is he anyway?

• he's 27 im 26 but yeah he contine blame me says he did it so i would not call or bother his family that i made him steal and get kicked out

• He sounds like he has some really concerning issues and should not treat you so badly, I'm sorry you are going through that, but he iss the only one to blame, and he should be thanking the heavens for having a girlfriend that takes the time to call him and checking up on him on his house number and if he doesn't like that, he should not be in a relationship at all, doesn't desserve to be. you can do better than that hon, and you desserve to be treated better. Thanks for MHG by the way