Why do some women think men only want to get laid?

I dont see the value in hookups, one night stands, etc. Sex is really shallow compared to the other more fulfilling rewards of being in a good relationship. But why do people assume that all men want is sex?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be bc history has shown over and over that all most men want is sex, history is a good indicator of current & future events.
    How's that?

1|0
    0|0
    • i mean i know lots of dudes who value actual bond-building over sex and they want a serious relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, but it because of the drop kick players, yes we want sex but not at any cost we do have standards same as some genuine girls,
    put this way, on a date site a girl not has to really look for a guy to message, she gets so many a day chase her & 90% be players being idiots & sending them pics of dicks,
    then anywhere they go think how many a day deal with stupid pickup lines because think only with dick 1st & not respect her,
    it not easy being genuine these days but genuine girls do exist still like us guys, just not think all are like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• It is a bit of a stereotype but the desire to be in a serious realtionship is fading and especially among men. It becomes a turn-off when all you ever hear about these days are break-ups and divorces that are almost always instigated by women.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're overly generalizing. The unfortunate reality is that we all know that guy that would fuck any hole he finds and they are also vocal about it so that tends to pad the stats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're judgmental of those men who are excessive in how vocal they are with their amorous and sexually ostentatious desires.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes