Is there potential here or does he just want sex?

Brief story i really like this guy but i dont know what he wants as im getting mixed signals. I think he knows i like him as i said to his bestfriend when i was drunk and he sent a snap of me to him. Awkward.

Anyway reasons why i feel this way-

- if i see him out he would talk to me and we possibly would kiss.
- his actions showed that he liked me by kissing me a lot and squeezing my bum aha
- likes all my pictures on facebook.
- recently he didn't like my recent picture at a wedding which upset me abit but i was shocked to find out it was a heart reaction instead. Made me so smiley the rest of the day.
- the day after he send an indirect video snap and I sent back “wua” and he was more chatty which was good. We never really talk over text which is why i dont understand the sudden change. We have now talked three days in a row which is strange as sometimes he is hard to talk to.
Yesterday for example he asked me how uni was going. I showed him my uni ID card as i was happy with my photo and he said “yeah that is mint lol “
and yesterday telling me how he thought he hit a car ( he drives a lorry)

The past three days we would talk at night aswell.
He usually falls asleep when we text because he gets up early. So last night i was talking to him and i sent a video snap of music in the background. He responded the next day with the same thing and driving. I just ignored as there was no message. Earlier on today i sent a video of my dog as i was wakening him but he ignored me so i dont know if i should bother with the streak. It sounds childish but if i want to talk to him it has to be there at some stage.
I just dont know what he wants im i just a friend or what.

The snapchat streak means we would have to talk everyday so i dont know if that would ruin my chances with him, thats even if i have a chance!

The last thing i want is to be used so i already make my intentions clear if he does try to hint at something.

10