Am I getting charged too much for digs at my boyfriends?

I used to get charged £30 a week at my mums without needing to pay for food or anything towards the house last year. I have just recently been asked to pay £10 a week at my boyfriends just to contribute towards paying for the house. At my boyfriends I pay for all me and his food, help out around the house, and do my own things aside from the washing. I have just recently purchased my first car and I’m now asked to pay £20 a week, on top of that I’ll still need to pay for my own food etc. Is this too much? Should I speak to his parents
I get paid £100 a week, meaning I would have near to nothing left

21