Is it a turn off if your someone is an internet warrior?

Is it a turn off if your someone is an internet warrior?Is it a turn off if your someone is an internet warrior?Is it a turn off if your someone is an internet warrior?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah people seem to think that posting online is the same as actually doing something. Facebook walls are irrelevant if you don't vote

• Truth! By the way I’m a racist, Nazi, environmentalist, liberal, deplorable, etc. I’ve been called it all. I bet 99% of people would NOT have the balls to say it in person. My things is if you disagree then disagree. People should have the sense to realize you aren’t going to change someone’s beliefs especially over the internet. Especially especially if you are being a repulsive person. Haha!

• It is okay though. Liberal learned the hard way they got trump and the U. K. broke away from the E. U. You mean to tell me my opinions don’t matter. I have to actually voice myself in a civilized manner through a system of voting. Mind blown!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You mean your crush, dating/relationship partner - I think that may be a problem for me - If they are different online than in real life, I have an issue with that - If they are keyboard warrior on and offline, just yawn.

• I don't mind when someone defends their opinion, but if you don't have the courage to say it out loud, you shouldn't be saying it on the Internet

• Those are probably edgy 12 year old kids.

• It's lame AF

• Meh...