Why are some girls that going after taken guy now days is it a dumb thing to do?

It unfair that some girl that goes for taken guys that already have a go. It dumb bimbo thing t do. it happens to me once when I was a force in a relationship with a guy that I already grow out of the relationship. one of his girls went after him. he did cheat on me. I did catch him & dumped him. He did blame all on me. Now that I am happy with my current boyfriend.

02

Most Helpful Guys

• Many people are just like that, they were raised in a way where they always got what they want no matter the consequences or responsibilities. These people haven't grown up and still act that way, they find something they want and they have to have it even if it hurts someone else or even if they know they shouldn't...