I am feeling disconnected from my bf?

We have been dating for 6 months now. I started back at college, and we had a few issues here and there with each other (but talked them through). However, ever since those issues things have felt off between me and my boyfriend. It’s been about 2 weeks or so, and I just feel disconnectedness and distance. When I see my boyfriend, i find myself feeling insecure and worried. He will tell me sweet things, and I feel they are fake. When we are together we don’t talk as much as we used to, and there aren’t many things to share. About a week or so, I checked his phone. I told him about it, because i thought i saw something. He didn’t get mad at me, and said he gave me the password for a reason ( nothing to hide). But, he told me he considered changing it but said he wasn’t going to.

I’m not sure if it’s my guilt that makes me feel this way, or there actually is distance. It’s just, when I see him, I feel this “offness” and he doesn’t seem as in love with me as he was.

01