I am feeling disconnected from my bf?

We have been dating for 6 months now. I started back at college, and we had a few issues here and there with each other (but talked them through). However, ever since those issues things have felt off between me and my boyfriend. It’s been about 2 weeks or so, and I just feel disconnectedness and distance. When I see my boyfriend, i find myself feeling insecure and worried. He will tell me sweet things, and I feel they are fake. When we are together we don’t talk as much as we used to, and there aren’t many things to share. About a week or so, I checked his phone. I told him about it, because i thought i saw something. He didn’t get mad at me, and said he gave me the password for a reason ( nothing to hide). But, he told me he considered changing it but said he wasn’t going to.

I’m not sure if it’s my guilt that makes me feel this way, or there actually is distance. It’s just, when I see him, I feel this “offness” and he doesn’t seem as in love with me as he was.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• At 6 months things begin to settle so date some more just shake it up a bit to keep that fire going

1|0
    0|0
    • I just feel sad, because it happened so abruptly.

• Show All
    • Should i mention to him that i feel distance? Do you think i started this by checking through his phone? :/

• I would say you tell him some like I feel this way I’m not sure why and I want to know if everything is ok and if you can help me not feel this way say that will give him the chance to do some extra to show you he is commited

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes