Boys... Answer?

What will be the expecting qualities of a girl when u date her online?💕

10

Most Helpful Guys

• Honest, feminine, funny, respectful, wants a serious relstionship that leads to marriage, becoming a devoted housewife after marriage...

• I never bothered with online dating and never saw the point when I could just meet women stepping out the door.

But if I was young and single and giving it a shot, I think I'd be looking for qualities that reveal themselves without her describing herself to me, like a sense of humor (and obviously photos).

Can't fake a sense of humor, so if she can make funny jokes on the spot and write a humorous profile, I figure that's a pretty reliable indication about one of her good points in her character. I'd be more interesting in how she wrote the profile than what she puts in it, for example.

• I'd be more [/interested] in how she wrote the profile than what she puts in it, for example.