Would you say MGTOW philosophies are a bunch of lies or are they actually the truth of today's dating generation?

For me, MGTOW provided me a lot of insight with why women do what they do and it's crazy but is it true?

It feels like it but others would claim that these people are just hate and bitterness but if I go asking them for advices about dating and such, they continue to tell me lies about just being "nice" and "happy" and then I attract all sorts of bad things in my life with girls with huge burdens and wanting to manipulate and toy with my emotions.

MGTOW tells me why they do it and it makes sense but then again people would claim that these are lies.

12