Which ethnicity you won't date?

Tell us name of ethnicity you won't date and reason why you won't date them

610

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think there is an ethnicity I'd never date but there are those I find for attractive and some less attractive.

Just to make up some fake numbers to illustrate what I mean, let's say with the ethnicity I'm most attracted to dating I might find one out of every 10 girls in my age range attractive. With my least attractive ethnicity I may find only 1 out of a 100 attractive or less.

There are some of every ethnicity I'd be interested in, but with certain ethnicities I'm attracted to a lot of them and with others I'm attracted to very few.

• Can you tell me which ethnicity you are attracted to and which you are not

Most Helpful Girls

• Why are you dating according to ethnicity, they are beautiful people in every race and should all be given a chance to prove themselves

• Everyone have reason for doing it i am just trying to find out which they won't date and reason behind it

• There are beautiful people of every ethnicity in my opinion. I wouldn't rule anyone out