Which ethnicity you won't date?

Tell us name of ethnicity you won't date and reason why you won't date them

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think there is an ethnicity I'd never date but there are those I find for attractive and some less attractive.

Just to make up some fake numbers to illustrate what I mean, let's say with the ethnicity I'm most attracted to dating I might find one out of every 10 girls in my age range attractive. With my least attractive ethnicity I may find only 1 out of a 100 attractive or less.

There are some of every ethnicity I'd be interested in, but with certain ethnicities I'm attracted to a lot of them and with others I'm attracted to very few.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you tell me which ethnicity you are attracted to and which you are not

Most Helpful Girls

• Why are you dating according to ethnicity, they are beautiful people in every race and should all be given a chance to prove themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone have reason for doing it i am just trying to find out which they won't date and reason behind it

• There are beautiful people of every ethnicity in my opinion. I wouldn't rule anyone out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Orcs and goblins, I just can't get over the green skin. I'm pretty sure I could handle a gnome or a elf though...

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date people I'm not attracted to. Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. If you are fit and look good in the body you're in, then I'd date you once or twice, and whether I'll go out with you after that depends on who you are on the inside.

The only way I could see "ethnicity" mattering at that point is if you come from a different culture and if your culture instilled in you some beliefs that I can't get past (like believing in young-earth creationism or in female genital mutilation) then you're not getting any more dates.

But that really has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

I'm up for any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date the Smallbooblandians

0|0
    2|0
    • You won't date indian? Any specific reason

• Show All
    • Like you are einstein son

• What about the Widehipomites?

• Never been with someone based on ethnicity

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to list...

0|0
    0|0
    • Than tell us which you will date?

• Show All
    • i think I did it now

• Thanks by the way is my friend cute?

• Too many on my list

0|0
    0|0
    • Which ethincity you would date

• Show All
    • what's haram?

• harambae or harambe?

• Aliens from outer space

0|0
    0|0
  • My race..

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your race any what is reason behind not dating your race and are you okay with dating all other ethnicity?

• Show All
    • Anyway which middle eastern do you find attractive

• Still you're annoying. Look at all those questions in one post.

What Girls Said 4

• Indian - every Indian boy I’ve encountered was a pervert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with any ethicinity. But culture/religion would be more the issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • i only date people of my own i dont know why

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing wrong with it what is your ethincity by the way

• Any person that would state they don’t date an entire ethnicity or race of people. That’s unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes